Links to all essays, analysis, Senior Bowl coverage, and scouting reports about 2020 NFL Draft prospects come from research Matt Waldman and the Rookie Scouting Portfolio staff undertakes to write the Rookie Scouting Portfolio Publication.
Now in the 15th year of publication, the RSP is the best of both worlds: a summarized magazine of reports, rankings, and analysis that also shows its work at the back of the book. It covers at least 150 skill position prospects and is available on April 1.
Below is a small taste (and I mean small…) of the work that goes into the Rookie Scouting Portfolio. Go to this page for a running list of who will be profiled in the 2020 RSP publication.
Boiler Room and Scouting Lens episodes are short-form videos less than 10 minutes in length. Film Room videos are long-form content.
You can also listen to me talk about prospects on my RSP Cast as well as The College Draft hosted by myself and Ross Tucker.
- Mark Schofield’s RSP Scouting Lens: Burrow, Box Scores, And Development
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Burrow and Confidence That Translates
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Draft Short Video Thread on Herbert
- Mark Schofield’s RSP Scouting Lens: The “Extras” of Justin Herbert
- Mark Schofield’s RSP Scouting Lens: Revisiting Justin Herbert
- David Igono’s RSP Scouting Lens: Processing Speed
- David Igonos RSP Scouting Lens: Contextual Agility
- David Igono’s RSP Scouting Lens: Walking the Plank
- David Igono’s RSP Boiler Room: Quick Hands Make Light Work
- Mark Schofield’s Scouting Lens: Henry Jones And Self-Reliance
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Reading Pre-Snap Coverage Triangles
- Mark Schofield’s RSP Scouting Lens: The Curious Case of Mr. Montez
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Advanced Leverage Reading
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Integrated Techniques And Concepts
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Film Room: D’Andre Swift
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Patience Independent of the Offensive Line’s Results
Michael Warren II
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Functional Power
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Patience Needed
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: A Tip For Etienne And Extreme Flexibility
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Separation and Catch Radius
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Tiny Details, Big Plays
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Two Plays That Convinced of Jerry Jeudy’s NFL Potential
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Story Time
- Matt Waldman’s RSP Boiler Room: Open-Field Prowess
Non-Skill Position Coverage
DT Derrick Brown
S Grant Delpit
DE Jonathan Garvin
DE Kenny Willekes
LB Shaq Quarterman
- Matt Waldman on Yards After Contact Tracking: There’s a Better Way
- J.Moyer’s Sleeper Archetype for NFL Running Backs: Processors > Athletes
- Mark Schofield’s RSP NFL Lens: QB Kirk Cousins–Baker or Chef?
- Mark Schofield: Colt Brennan, June Jones, And Lessons for the Future of Quarterback Evaluation
- J.Moyer: Evaluating the Intuitive Wide Receiver
- Mark Schofield: Ruining Quarterbacks 2.0
- Speed Kills Our Sensibilities for Understanding Running Back Play
RSP Cast: Scouting Talk with former NFL Scout and CFL Personnel Director Russ Lande
Go to this page for lists of episode topics and the 2020 prospects we profile every two weeks.
Other RSP Cast Podcasts
- RSP Cast: 2020 Draft Prospects (And Beyond) with Matt Caraccio
- RSP Cast: The Future of QB Evaluation with Mark Schofield
- RSP Cast: Evaluating Off-Field Behavior with Mental Health Specialist Daniel Simpkins
The College Draft Podcast with Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman
Go to this page for lists of episodes and summaries of the nine players I profile weekly from August through the NFL Draft.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.