On this episode of Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast, RSP contributor Mark Schofield joins the show for a conversation about the future of NFL quarterback evaluation.
Last week, Mark Schofield reflected on his admiration for quarterback Colt Brennan’s game and how it has influenced his evaluation of the position. The article raised a number of fertile discussion topics that Mark and Matt cover in this week’s RSP Cast:
- When can we trust what coaches say about their players who have declared for the NFL Draft?
- What constitutes a quality evaluation of a player?
- What new tools are worth incorporating into the evaluation of the position?
- How should we begin incorporating these new tools into our evaluations?
- Do these new tools matter in the current climate of NFL personnel management?
- Do great quarterbacks possess extra-sensory perception?
As always, Mark and I have a good time discussing possibilities outside the box of typical evaluation topics. We think you’ll enjoy it as well.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).