On this episode of Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast, RSP contributor Mark Schofield joins the show for a conversation about the future of NFL quarterback evaluation.
Last week, Mark Schofield reflected on his admiration for quarterback Colt Brennan’s game and how it has influenced his evaluation of the position. The article raised a number of fertile discussion topics that Mark and Matt cover in this week’s RSP Cast:
- When can we trust what coaches say about their players who have declared for the NFL Draft?
- What constitutes a quality evaluation of a player?
- What new tools are worth incorporating into the evaluation of the position?
- How should we begin incorporating these new tools into our evaluations?
- Do these new tools matter in the current climate of NFL personnel management?
- Do great quarterbacks possess extra-sensory perception?
As always, Mark and I have a good time discussing possibilities outside the box of typical evaluation topics. We think you’ll enjoy it as well.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.