Due to popular demand, Matt Waldman’s RSP is once again offering complete dynasty rankings and two-year projections as a 2022 product. Details inside.
Do you do complete dynasty rankings? Where can I find your projections? I would love to buy your rankings/projections?
I’ve heard this from RSP readers for years, and after giving this a try in 2021, I’m testing this out again in 2022. So far, the response as been strong. If I feel good about it after this year, I’ll make this an annual product. You can also order this at mattwaldman.com
This is a separate product from the current RSP package and nothing from the original RSP package will change. As with the other RSP publications, this file is bookmarked for convenience.
Again, this is an entirely different product from the RSP Pre-Draft/Post-Draft that’s available for $21.95. If you paied the $24.95, you should have received an email with a password for to access the document availble here.
If you haven’t purchased this product you can go to this link to do so. Within 24-48 hours of purchase, you’ll receive a newsletter with a link to this page and the password to access the document.
Here’s what’s included:
- Overall and positional rankings–QB, RB, WR, and TE.
- Rankings created for short-term and long-term builds.
- Includes active NFL players at the above positions from any draft class with a reasonable shot at an NFL roster spot.
- Rankings updates in June, August through December, and once in either February or March of the following year.
- Rankings will include tiers in RSP Post-Draft Cheat Sheet format and a linear format with comments.
- There will be light commentary for some players.
- .PDF format.
- You are subscribed to a newsletter that announces new updates and how to access them.
Covering at least active-roster QB, RB, WR, and TE on each NFL team, the projections include data for the first and second seasons. This includes the following:
- Passing (QBs only)
- Passing (QBs only)
- Completion Pct. (QBs only)
- Yards per Catch, Carry, Attempt.
- QB(s) passing yardage will match the team receiving yardage.
- Touches: Attempts and Targets
- Team Run/Pass Percentages
- Catch Percentages
- .PDF format
After the time allotted to create this format in 2021, I will not be offering projections with adjustable variables—at least for this year.
There will be little overlap between the RSP publication and the Rankings/Projections. If you’re looking for the answers, the Rankings/Projections will give my view of what those answers are.
If you’re seeking to learn about the players and the who, what, why, and how behind the answers, get the RSP publication.
There is no early-bird discount for the Rankings/Projections Package but depending on how the test-year goes, I may create a bundled discount for purchasing both products. Again, you can order either package here.