Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman reconvene for a pre-Super Bowl, post-Senior Bowl, and post blockbuster trade conversation in this week’s RSP Quick Game.
This week, Mark Schofield and I discuss the following NFL and NFL Draft topics:
- Can the Buccaneers defense stop Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs’ offense?
- Why the offensive schemes are the difference between the Buccaneers stopping Aaron Rodgers (twice) but not Mahomes.
- What kind of personnel/scheme would be ideal for stopping Mahomes?
- The Stafford-Goff Trade:
- Are we overestimating Sean McVay?
- Are we underestimating Dan Campbell?
- Why Stafford is seen as the immediate answer in L.A.
- Why Goff is seen as the bridge to a new day?
- Senior Bowl observations:
- D’Wayne Eskridge
- Rhamondre Stevenson
- Josh Palmer
- Chris Sample
- Quinn Meinerz
- Trevon Grimes
- Jamie Newman
- Mac Jones
- Tre Walker–sleeper
- Thoughts on Marty Schottenheimer’s legacy.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:20 — 119.6MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS