TD Wire’s Mark Schofield joins Matt Waldman for a conversation about the Ravens’ Turnaround, the value of assessing Zach Wilson’s quicksand performance, streaking, and the sustainability of Cordarrelle Patterson’s emergence in Atlanta .
Dear Readers and Listeners (as my esteemed partner in crime likes to address you),
Mark and I continue delivering the goods for you craving the whys behind the whats:
- What was most notable about the Ravens’ turnaround on Sunday Night?
- Are the Chiefs losing its powerhouse status or is this just and adjustment period?
- Can Cordarrelle Patterson become a thing in 2021 fantasy leagues and why hasn’t he been before?
- Is it even worth analyzing Zach Wilson after last week’s quicksand performance?
- Is Sam Darnold feeling vindicated although he may also feel for Wilson right now?
- What are the 1-2 most improvable skills for QB, RB, WR, and TE when transitioning to the pro game?
- Do we believe that Rob Gronkowski doesn’t sutdy film on his own?
- College players that caught our eyes this month.
- Things we’ve tried and loved/hated or would never try.
- Why expectations for Antonio Gibson’s receiving skills were overestimated in the fantasy community.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:23:57 — 153.7MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS