TD Wire’s Mark Schofield joins Matt Waldman for a conversation about the Brady vs Jones, Justin Field’s mulligan, Trey Lance’s first start this weekend, Baker Mayfield’s future, and a trip to M.Waldman’s QB Frankenstein Lab.
Dear Readers and Listeners (as my esteemed partner in crime likes to address you),
Mark and I continue delivering the goods for you craving the whys behind the whats:
- What did the Patriots do to attempt to limit Tom Brady? Did it work?
- Is Mac Jones’ arm talent a short-term or long-term issue?
- What do we expect from Trey Lance in his first start against Arizona?
- What were the changes the Bears made to its offense?
- Matt Waldman’s Baker Mayfield Therapy Session with Dr. Schofield
- The best player at any position who hasn’t reached his production peak in the NFL.
- The best plays or game plans we saw this week.
- 10,000-ft. thoughts about the 2022 NFL Draft class.
- M.Waldman’s Build-a-QB Frankenstein Lab: Picking parts to create a monster from Doug Flutie’s body.
- The teams we would want to see Flutie, Warren Moon, Steve McNair, and Jim McMahon play in today’s NFL.
- Tales from the Wife…
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.