Matt Waldman’s RSP Scout Talk podcast with Russ Lande begins a series devoted to evaluation misses and lessons learned. This week’s episode on wide receivers offers a lot of players to choose from.
This episode of Scout Talk with Russ Lande is a fantastic conversation about the wide receivers who we didn’t evaluate well and what we learned from it:
- Players we valued too much for their athletic ability.
- Players who helped us learn the value of different roles and fits within schemes.
- Players who didn’t have enough to compensate for physical or technical flaws.
- Players we thought could develop but we didn’t understand which areas are easier or harder to develop in the league.
- Players who out-performed and underperformed to our expectations.
- How we addressed our mistakes and players we hit on as a result of these mistakes.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.