Matt Waldman does an RSP solo podcast about several quarterback prospects from the 2021 NFL Draft class.
If you missed the RSP Running Back or Wide Receiver Brain Dump Podcasts, check them out at your convenience. This week, I share my thoughts on the state of quarterback development and several 2021 prospects at the position.
- Why the death of the pocket game is a gross exaggeration.
- The NFL has improved its acclimation process for rookies, but the process might as well be on par with corporations that take shortcuts to meet quarterly expectations rather than execute sustainable practices.
- Which quarterback’s game is more icing than cake?
- Why the Trevor Lawrence-Andrew Luck comp isn’t too much.
- Which mid-round prospect has a “clean” game?
- Which potential developmental projection sees the game like a well-trained Marine?
- The quarterback who gives me a nagging feeling that he’ll be better than I think.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.