Matt Waldman does an RSP solo podcast about several wide receiver prospects from the 2021 NFL Draft class.
If you missed the RSP Running Back Brain Dump Podcast, you can find it here. This week, I give quick takes on over 20 wide receivers.
- How does 2021’s class compare to 2021 at the top of the board?
- Who is the best overall weapon in this class?
- Is DeVonta Smith a primary wide receiver? Is the Marvin Harrison comparison too steep?
- Why I’m high on Tylan Wallace and Rashod Bateman but think they have some minor speed bumps that could limit their first-year contributions.
- The wide receiver with a “tell” that could be exploited with off-coverage if not addressed early (it should be).
- Why Steve Smith is a far too combustible comparison for Elijah Moore but I’ll explore Lane Kiffin’s comparison as a starting point for sharing my own.
- The part of Kadarius Toney’s game that is way too out of control and must be addressed to maximize his potential.
- A player whose route running and movement style remind me of Chad Johnson.
- Which promising receiver is a light-switch player?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.