Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman and Ross Tucker review the prominent college running backs with NFL potential in this week’s College Draft.
For the next three weeks, Ross Tucker and I will be reviewing prominent skill-position prospects who you’ll see on Saturdays this fall. Last week, we begin with quarterbacks. This week, running backs:
- Why Chuba Hubbard is growing on me.
- Where Travis Etienne can be more patient as a runner.
- What potentially makes Journey Brown the caliber of runner that many overestimated from Tevin Coleman and Darren McFadden?
- Who is the better NFL prospect, Trey Sermon or Kennedy Brooks?
- What Trey Ragas brings to the game that he put on display against Alabama last year?
- Where Najee Harris excels and has flaws.
- Is Jaret Patterson a complete back with NFL starter potential?
Listen to the show here. Or watch it below:
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.