Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman and Ross Tucker review the prominent college quarterbacks with NFL potential in this week’s College Draft.
For the next four weeks, Ross Tucker and I will be reviewing prominent skill-position prospects who you’ll see on Saturdays this fall. This week, we begin with quarterbacks:
- Why Trevor Lawrence shares a lot of Andrew Luck’s skills and potential and where excels with his footwork.
- The specific footwork issues with Ohio State’s Justin Fields that could be limiting his ability to read post-snap changes to coverage.
- What makes Trey Lance’s pass placement so good and why he could push his way into the top tier of quarterback prospects in this class?
- Sam Ehlinger’s underrated skillsets.
- D’Eriq King’s potential to become an underdog on the rise and where he’s patient as a passer that belies his reputation.
- The tale of two Georgia quarterbacks: One will start this year but the other is a better NFL prospect long-term.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.