Matt Waldman’s 2018 Rookie Scouting Portfolio (RSP) is ready for download.
The 2018 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Tale of The Tape—1,734 Pages! (And you also get a Post-Draft Guide)
- 433-page rookie analysis guide that includes:
- Detailed profiles, including strengths, weaknesses, and potential growth.
- Rankings based on depth of talent, breadth of talent, and rankings with and without growth potential as a factor.
- Player Comparison Tables
- Skill Category Breakdowns: Learn which tier each player is grouped and his potential for growth based on his film and workouts.
- A position-specific analysis of the NFL Draft.
- 2016-2018 Rankings based on my pre-draft view of each class.
- 164 Skill Prospects at QB, RB, WR, and TE.
- Checklists and play-by-play reports on each player.
- A glossary that lays out and defines the RSP process.
- Everything is bookmarked for your navigational ease.
- New alternative RB values based on passing offenses.
The RSP Pre-Draft is only 1 of the 2 publications you get for the single price of $21.95.
Subscribers also get the RSP Post-Draft as part of the purchase. Writing two separate analysis allow me the luxury to weigh my rankings less on draft stock and more on talent. It means that the post-draft can deliver a greater focus on organizational fit, team depth chart analysis, the impact of free agency, and analysis of this rookie class’ short-term strategic value.
Once they see it, many of my first-time readers tell me they’d pay far more than $21.95 for the post-draft alone. However, they also come to me 2-3 years later to tell me that the Pre-Draft RSP holds its value for at least 3-5 years and they still use it often.
New to the RSP? Have you heard of it, but never took the plunge? Take a Tour of the 2018 Rookie Scouting Portfolio
…and the post-draft version that will be available in May (no more than 1 week after the NFL Draft)
If you’re like many of my new readers, you’ll ask yourself the same question they have: Why did I wait so long to buy this?
Been flipping through @MattWaldman’s 2016 RSP for most of the day. An absolute must-own for any draftnik. Very thorough, detailed work…Frankly, I”m made at myself for only starting this year.
-Nick Klopsis, Web Producer-NFL Draft Coverage, Newsday Sports
Best pre-draft scouting report on every conceivable guy [at the skills positions] is by @MattWaldman. Very good read — mattwaldman.com.
-Chris Brown, author of Smart Football.com, contributor at The Ringer.
Purchased the RSP by @mattwaldman for the first time. Lots of “holy ___’s” were said in an empty house. Incredible work.
-Zack Henkle via Twitter
You won’t find a better resource. Matt Waldman delivers. Period. Cannot recommend more highly.”
-Bob Harris, Football Diehards editor, FSTA Hall of Famer, and Sirius XM Football Diehards co-host
Really incredible work by @mattwaldman. Definitely get a copy at mattwaldman.com, great resource.
-Charles McDonald, co-host of Setting the Edge podcast and Football Outsiders columnist.
@MattWaldman’s Rookie Scouting Portfolio came out today. If you’re gonna spend for one football source, this is it.
-Matt Harmon, author of Reception Perception, NFL.com columnist and podcaster.