TD Wire’s Laurie Fitzpatrick returns to Matt Waldman’s RSP Quick Game in Week 3 to break down the resurrection of the ground game, Trevor Lawrence and Jalen Hurts, the highs and lows of QB and WR development, Atlanta’s offensive woes, and thoughts on Kenny Pickett, Geno Smith, and Cooper Rush.
- Why is the NFL running the ball more this month than in recent years?
- Details on the rise of TE/FB usage.
- Details on the rise of gap blocking.
- Trevor Lawrence and Jalen Hurts have a lot of window dressing in their offenses, can this remain effective?
- Why is quarterback play not as strong as it used to be but wide receiver play is getting better?
- Breaking down the “Josh Allen Plan,” and why it’s more than a statement that fits any struggling second-year quarterback.
- Is Kenny Pickett ready to be a winning starter? What to look for.
- Are the Cowboys a real threat with Cooper Rush?
And of course, if you want to know about the rookies from this draft class, you will find the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), with the 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse of children.