Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman talk recent and potential personnel changes around the league, including quarterback, wide receiver, and running back situations.
- Thoughts on Trevor Lawrence’s first year.
- Is Raheem Mostert Miami bound?
- Does Trey Sermon have a chance in San Francisco with Coach Lynn aboard?
- With Pep Hamilton aboard Is Davis Mills the guy in 2022?
- Will Bruce Arians reunite with Jameis Winston?
- What are good fits for JuJu Smith-Schuster?
- Should the Ravens extend Marquise Brown?
- Who is the best fit for Jimmy Garopplo?
- Should Arizona stick with James Conner?
- Four players from the 2023 NFL Draft class you should keep an eye on.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:20 — 73.8MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS