Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield reconvene for conversations about the NFL players, games, and scouting in this weeks RSP Quick Game.
1. What were our favorite parts of the KC_Buf game?
2. Where does it stack up with the great games we’ve seen?
3. What can we expect from Ryan Poles in Chicago?
4. Is Sean Payton a candidate for Chicago? He still has three years left on his deal which means the Saints will have to get paid for him.
5. Kwesi Adofo-Mensah will be the Vikings’ GM. What does his background indicate to you about the hire and his strengths and challenges in Minnesota?
6. Was this Brady’s last game? What’s the most valuable thing you learned from watching his career or what is it that you learned from watching his game that you apply to scout players?
7. The Giants hired Joel Schoen as the GM. Thoughts on Schoen’s background and his short-term plan with Daniel Jones.
8. The NFLPA Gm is coming up, who are some players of note who could slide into the draft this year or be UDFA’s of note?
9. The Shrine GM is Feb 3rd Let’s talk roster notables. I think our buddy Eric Galko did a nice job of fielding rosters. Who do we look forward to seeing/hearing about?
10. Who are some of the most underrated prospects in this draft class based on what you think the perception of the players is?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.