Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield reconvene for conversations about the NFL players, games, and scouting in this weeks RSP Quick Game.
- Has Kyler Murray been found out as a QB with a flawed pocket gm? If so, how much does it matter for his career, the Cards, and scouting QBs?
- First impressions about an added playoff matchup.
- Is the Buccaneers offense experiencing an addition by subtraction?
- Advice-feedback we would give to veteran beat writers if they were open to hearing it.
- Are we about to see the scatback era we were supposed to see rise go the way of Jermichael Finley and the rise of the hybrid TE? Or, the real point: can we stop trying to create trends because the cycle is so short lived when pinpointing how the best teams cultivate an edge.
- What are some rules of zone coverage/route running that will make people better at scouting the passing game?
- Mike McCarthy. Go.
- A player who faded from the NFL scene who you thought was on the verge of big things?
- Is the timing of Jimmy Garropolo’s injuries this year meant the 49ers kind of lucked in to an ideal, or at least better than average development track for Trey Lance? He got a start, then got several weeks to learn and improve before getting another start.
- What’s a big part of football analysis that you don’t think most people will ever truly grasp.
- The first seven minutes of this video was me and how I arrived at my decision to change careers and my mindset
- What has been our mindsets for making big changes or starting this career we have out of the ashes of the old one?
- A prospect of note that we watched recently.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:06 — 155.8MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
2 responses to “Matt Waldman’s RSP Quick Game with Mark Schofield 1.19.22”
I was catching up on the pod, and I noticed that on your website and spotify, this episode is the same recording as the episode published on 1/26. It seems to be the topics listed for that episode too.
Thanks for alerting me. It should be fixed. Take care,