Matt Waldman’s RSP Quick Game with Mark Schofield discusses intuition and imprinting and its impact on scouting, NFL management changes, the dynamics of draft season, and 2022 Buy-Sells.
Mark and I are back from our one-week Quick Game hiatus with a variety of NFL and NFL Draft-related topics.
- Thoughts on the Natty.
- What role does intuition have in our scouting?
- Examples of when our intuition has been strong about a player and A) Additional studies confirmed the gut feeling B) Additional studies countered the gut feeling and those studies were right.
- Gut feeling vs imprinting.
- A player we watched this year who offers some skills find promising but they are clearly limited talents at this point in their development?
- What’s a part of “draft season” that we would warn people to limit their exposure?
- What’s a part of Draft Season that in the past you liked or disliked in the past but you’ve changed your mind about?
- Is there a bench player who contributed down the stretch of the NFL season whose play has left us intrigued or hopeful for their future?
- Where are we with Tua?
- Where are we with the Vikings’ personnel decisions?
- What do you want to see with the Bears’ coach search? You can discuss names or simply characteristics f the type of staff you want to see.
- What was the biggest thing you learned about football this year?
- One player you’re buying for 2022 and beyond.
- One you’re selling in 2022 and beyond.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.