Matt Waldman’s RSP Quick Game with Mark Schofield discuss the viability of benching an injured Baker Mayfield, the contrasting coaching and team-building of the Patriots and Ravens, and a game of “That Good/That Bad.”
- Candidates to emerge in December as a players of note.
- Teams sneaking up on the NFL fan base.
- Positive thoughts about a player we’ve been critical of.
- What does Bill Belichick do diefferently to prepare his team from his NFL peers? How does this contrast with a team like the Ravens?
- That Good or That Bad: Cordarelle Patterson/Jaguars defense, DeSean Jackson/Anthony Brown, Tua Tagovailoa/Carolina’s defense, and Justin Herbert/Denver’s defense.
- Should Case Keenum be starting over an injured Baker Mayfield or is this as ridiculous as Kevin Stefanski tried to frame it as a way of having the back of his starter?
- College players of note: Ahmad Sauce Gardner, Christopher Brooks, and Anais Smith
- The area of football writing that interests us the least.
- Lessons learned on the job.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.