Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield talk about the AFC North, the exploitable holes in the Ravens and Buccs defenses, the oddities of specific NFL fanbases, favorite plays of the week, Teddy, OBJ, and Kyle Pitts on this week’s RSP Quick Game.
- Teddy Controversy: Is the “reasonable vilification” justifiable?
- Player safety and the distance/surface changes between the end line and end zone wall. Let’s discuss.
- There seem to be a lot of big backs in a league where the trendy statement was that this league would default to scatbacks. Has the nickel and diming of NFL defenses changed this or is it simply about finding talent regardless of the size of the package?
- The weaknesses of a defense we’ve watched and how other teams can exploit it down the line?
- Who wins the AFC North?
- College Prospect Report: Trey McBride, Charlie Kolar, and Xavier Hutchinson
- Cordarrelle Patterson’s injury, does it derail the Falcons’ offense inalterably while he’s gone?
- Whose an “unknown NFL commodity” you think has a chance to become more well known by year’s end?
- Candidates for weirdest fan base.
- Favorite play of the week, whatever reason.
- When you were beginning this career journey, whose criticism was valuable to your growth?
- Pro or Anti Turkey?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.