Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman tackle the NFL topics ranging from Odell Beckham’s former destination and desired destination to the anedcotal rise of gap blocking in the NFL.
- Are we seeing more gap runs than we have in the recent past? Even if this is simply anecdotal, explain why this might be if you agree.
- Was Mac Jones’ handling of Brian Burns dirty?
- Are there teams that the Rams will face either during the regular season or potentially the playoffs who can replicate the Titans’ defensive game plan?
- How we are feeling about Justin Fields?
- Did we write off Ben Roethlisberger too soon?
- What are some factors Mark uses to evaluate the context of plays when studying quarterbacks? Here’s a checklist of items I shared for running backs. buff.ly/30cc8Ho
- Discussing freelancing receivers. I spoke with an NFL resource and former DB about this topic and I share his take. Is this an overrated issue that’s coming up with Odell Beckham? Is there more to the story?
- If Chase and PItts weren’t in this draft, who would be your three top rookies in this class based on performance this year?
- Is “the signs of player in decline” one of the biggest pieces of bullshit analysis in football media? When is it? When isn’t it?
- Where do you want to see Odell Beckham land?
- Marriage-life-career advice. Pick one and give it.
- Fave natural attraction you’ve explored/visited?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.