Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman tackle the NFL topics ranging from Ja’Marr Chase to Garrett Wilson in this episode of the popular RSP Quick Game.
- What’s going on with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs’ offense?
- Why Ja’Marr Chase is proving he was the best choice for the Cincinnati Bengals ahead of LT Penei Sewell.
- Is Miami making a good decision to pursue Deshaun Watson?
- Is the NFL’s handling of the Watson situation as infuriating as Gregg Rosenthal opines?
- Is Nick Srianni’s scheme getting the best from Jalen Hurts and do the Eagles have a personnel selection problem with wide receivers?
- College Prospects: Players who’ve impressed us and players who’ve underwhelmed us.
- Are the Cardinals a legitimate Super Bowl contender or a one-and-done playoff team with a great record?
- Kyle Pitts-Xavien Howard: Do you believe in pivotal moments that change how the NFL prepares for an individual opponent?
- Favorite arcade/video games growing up.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.