Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman tackle the NFL topics ranging from Justin Herbert’s rise to Jon Gruden’s fall in this episode of the popular RSP Quick Game.
- Our assessment of the process of scouting Justin Herbert and his transition from Oregon to the NFL.
- Kadarius Toney’s extended debut.
- The potential rise of 2022 NFL Draft QB prospect, Kenny Pickett of Pitt.
- Buffalo DE Gregory Rousseau’s game.
- Trey Lance’s first start, the game plan Kyle Shanahan used, and Lance’s physical style as a runner.
- Thoughts on Jon Gruden’s firing, the NFL’s investigation, racism, and cancel culture.
- Dan Campbell: Coach of the Year Candidate?
- Match the Receiver to the Route/Game Scenario, starring: DeAndre Hopkins, Ja’Marr Chase, Jarvis Landry, Hunter Renfrow, CeeDee Lamb, and Robert Woods.
- Non-football entertainment recommendations.
- Montana or Young? Sanders or Sayers? Haynes or Revis.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.