TD Wire’s Mark Schofield joins Matt Waldman for a Week 2 RSP Quick Game podcast with discussion about the fallout from the NFL Week 1.
Due to popular demand, Mark Schofield and I will be making the RSP Quick Game a weekly event. This week, we discuss a wide variety of topics.
- Mac-Tua observations.
- Are Jameis Winston’s technical improvements as a passer aiding his conceptual approach?
- Ja’Marr Chase and how performance differs from practice and why NFL and big-time colleg football practices are actually performances.
- Whose performances excited Mark and I both above and below the fan radar?
- The 49ers backfield and where we go from here.
- The state of the Ravens with more than a dozen players on IR.
- Quick-hitting observations of offensive and defensive units from Sunday.
- MNF with the Mannings
- The Odd-Ball Q of the Week: Match the Analyst to the Fictional Business They’d Mostly Likely Own (with a Twist)
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.