NFL.com researcher and analyst Chad Reuter returns to the RSP Scout Talk podcast for a wide-ranging conversation about football, music, and the NFL Draft.
I’m fortunate to have become friends with Chad Reuter after meeting him a decade ago through Cecil Lammey at the Senior Bowl. Chad has an economics background and like many of us, came down with the illness that’s scouting football talent.
He began 20 years ago, running his own site and earning consultation work with several NFL teams. Since then, he has worked with NFL Draft Scout, CBS, and now, NFL.com.
In addition to supplying advanced scouting of players NFL.com writers and analysts, Chad has some excellent breakdowns of prospects at the site and all 32 teams have picked up his video work that’s well worth checking out.
Chad and I discussed a variety of topics in addition to the 2021 NFL Draft:
- How the high school and college games are changing the NFL’s view of prospects.
- Why the pocket quarterback isn’t dead, but the barrier to their entry and success is rising.
- Our thoughts on first-round running backs.
- 2021 prospects we loved.
- 2021 prospects we already love–or we are at least looking forward to studying.
- Our concert bucket lists.
- Concerts we nearly attended and wish we had because the artist passed just after missing the event.
I just hit the record button and added an introduction after the show.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:23:40 — 153.2MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS