Matt Waldman delivers a solo podcast covering underrated rookies few podcasters are asking him about, good potential team fits for rookie quarterbacks, an in-depth list of his career hits and misses, and how he grades “potential” and “compensatory factors,” as a scout.
I’ve been doing a ton of podcasts, but I like to reserve opportunities to talk about subjects for my own show:
- Where I’d like to see many of these quarterbacks land.
- Players few are asking me about that I like or find intriguing.
- A long list of hits and misses based on:
- Players I was higher on than many of my peers who worked out and those that didn’t.
- Players I was lower on than many of my peers who worked out and those that didn’t.
- The difficulty with grading potential and compensatory factors.
- What to do with Miles Boykin and Hakeem Butler.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.