Matt Waldman’s RSP Scout Talk picks up with an excellent 90-minute conversation with NFL Draft Bible’s Ric Serritella about media scouting, team building, and prospect talk that you won’t want to miss.
Earlier this week, I joined Ric and Scout Talk co-host Russ Lande for a conversation on Ric’s State of Football podcast at SI.com. I wanted to pick up where we left off and go into more depth.
- Ric and I share our “coming up” stories in this industry.
- Ric’s one love, one necessary evil, and one changing opinion about his career.
- 2-3 players Ric and I are each sold on.
- 1-3 players Ric and I would risk selecting if our co-workers on a team were on board.
- How Ric and I would build teams if we were given a guaranteed five years as GMs.
- UDFA strategy
- A strategic reshaping of a scouting department
- The employment of retired player-consultants
- Vision for team construction
- One likely UDFA that you don’t think will ever be a starter much less make an active roster this year, but we’re intrigued with their game.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.