Matt Waldman joins the Keepin’ It 100 crew for a great conversation about quarterbacking and the 2021 quarterback class.
This was my first appearance on Keepin’ It 100 and I know it won’t be my last. I had an instant connection with these guys, and while I can only count on one hand when I’ve been a part of a lousy podcast, this is the best podcast experience I’ve ever had as a guest. I will absolutely be joining this show again for a post-draft appearance and I’m sure that won’t be the last time by a long shot.
I met more of my people.
While not safe for work or for kids of a certain age to listen to without a parent checking it out first, we had an incredible time discussing this draft class. While I haven’t checked out the first hour of the show with their guest, UCF CB Tay Gowan, I’m sure it was an entertaining segment.
Here’s the entire episode with a time-stamped table of contents below.
- 0:00–11:52 Intro
- 11:53–17:47 Opening Bears Discussion with DDP and the Smartest Man
- 11:48–28:51 Special Guest TTNL Music Producer Cool Kennedy
- 28:52–32:20 Blog Boys and Haters Premier
- 32:21–33:57 Blog Boys and Haters Reaction
- 33:58–1:23:55Special Guest UCF’s own CB Tay Gowan @focused_4
- 1:23:56–1:36:22 Nerd Alert with Cars, the Birthday Boy
- 1:36:23–2:54:18 Special Guest Matt Waldman @MattWaldman http://www.mattwaldmanrsp.com
- 2:54:19–3:03:49 Pre-Podcast Glory Days/Secret Gifts
- 3:03:50–3:06:52 Cars’ Birthday Gift by the Ninja Turtle, Angelo Marino from……..
- 3:06:53–3:13:00 Mock Draft Discussion
- 3:13:01–3:19:51 Wrap Up by the Boys
- 3:19:52–3:34:30 #SpencerStrong and Shoutouts
- 3:34:31–3:37:56 Blog Boys and Haters Playing the TTNL Crew out!!
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.