Matt Waldman joins Chris Harris for a conversation about top running backs and a few late-round notables in the 2021 NFL Draft class.
It’s always a privilege and a pleasure to join Chris Harris for a review of rookie talent. This month, Chris asks me for my thoughts on the top of the running-back board in this 2021 draft class:
- Why the Matt Forte comparison for Najee Harris doesn’t hit the mark for me.
- Why the Mark Ingram comp for Javonte Williams works.
- Where will Travis Etienne fit best?
- Why Trey Sermon is my top back.
- Mid-to-late values at the position.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.