RSP writer Matt Waldman joins Dwain McFarland and Brian Drake for an hour of conversation about the 2021 NFL Draft class and their fantasy football potential.
The RSP podcast tour is underway and one of my favorite ways to kick this off is to join Brian Drake and Dwain McFarland for a conversation about the 2021 NFL Draft class.
- Why I’m higher on Trey Sermon than most.
- Why Javonte Williams is among the safest backs in this class.
- Is Kyle Pitts worth the price of admission?
- Zach Wilson is a good fit for New York even if he’s not the optimal choice.
- Why is there such a difference between evaluations of quarterbacks in the media?
- Is Ronald Moore worth the hype?
- What’s the deal with Rashod Bateman?
For this and more, give this fantastic podcast a listen.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.