Matt Waldman joins Ed Valentine’s podcast at the Big Blue View to discuss potential early- and mid-round matches at wide receiver, tight end, and running back for the New York Giants
It’s always a pleasure to talk Giants football with Ed Valentine. This week, we cover a variety of topics related to New York’s needs and draft plan:
- The first-round talents at wide receiver that Matt and Ed believe are worth the Giants abandoning their plan to wait until at least the third round.
- Kenny Golladay’s fit in New York.
- Receiver prospects that Ed and Matt “don’t get,” as first-round prospects. They agree on one, but not the other.
- Would drafting Kyle Pitts make sense for the Giants?
- Is the NFL overreacting to its valuation of the RPO, speed-slot, gadget receiver?
- Who are some slot receivers Matt would like for the Giants as a long-term replacement for Sterling Shepard?
- Thoughts on Pat Freirmuth and tight ends with blocking and receiving talent who could earn a mid-to-late pick from New York?
- Passing-down backs with mid-round grades worth the Giants’ consideration.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.