PFF and Fantasy Football Hustle analyst Dwain McFarland rejoins the RSP Cast for another episode of Film and Data. We examine a number of rookie seasons from the 2020 class as well as look behind the numbers at Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens.
Dwain McFarland drops by the RSP Cast for an hour-long conversation about prominent performers from the 2020 NFL Draft class. First, we led off with a discussion about Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens:
- Where does the data match the film in terms of Baltimore’s limitations in the passing game?
- What’s next for Jackson and the Ravens?
- Progress report: D’Andre Swift is taking over key roles. How does he look running the football?
- Progress report: Indianapolis fans are invoking Trent Richardson comparisons. Is the apocalypse near?
- Progress report: Opponents have changed up their gameplans for Chase Claypool, how have the Steelers countered and what does it mean for Claypool’s fantasy value?
- Progress report: Antonio Gibson is running blindfolded. What does that mean?
- How has Michael Pittman, Jr.’s usage changed since returning from injury?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:33 — 116.4MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS