Matt Waldman’s RSP Quick Game delivers a jam-packed Week 8 episode with Mark Schofield that includes can’t-miss segments on the lack of reaction Dallas had to Washington cheap-shotting Andy Dalton, foiling Tampa’s defense, and underrated college quarterbacks.
Mark Schofield and I reconvene for a Week 8 Quick Game that’s filled to the brim with a ton of thoughts on football and a few non-football topics:
- Appetizer: Food/cocktails we enjoy making/eating right now.
- Antonio Brown’s impact in Tampa Bay.
- Are the Steelers the team to beat in the AFC?
- Miami quarterback D’Eriq King.
- The secret to Tampa Bay’s defense and how to attack it?
- The team that could be a great schematic matchup for the Buccaneers.
- Does Andy Dalton have a chance of succeeding in Dallas?
- Thoughts on the Cowboys not starting a fight after Washington cheap-shotted its quarterback.
- Dak Prescott’s leadership and play look like a lot bigger deal for keeping Dallas competitive than many may have realized.
- Tua Tagovailoa: This year and beyond.
- Baker Mayfield Hope: True or False?
- Bengals, Texans, and Cowboys defenses.
- Matt Waldman and Matt Bowen’s thoughts on Josh Allen facing zone defenses.
- Ryan Tannehill is the quarterback Vikings fans expected from Kirk Cousins.
- Thoughts on BYU QB Zach Wilson.
- The Rams backfield in the passing game.
- Where football media deserves criticism.
- Best traveling experiences.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.