Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast returns with the Quick Game podcast featuring Mark Schofield that includes an hour of conversation about mobile quarterbacks, 2020’s rookie receivers, and why Schofield’s high school game ball is deflated.
Mark Schofield and I always have a good time on the Quick Game. This week, we keep it to an hour and talk a lot of NFL and NFL prospect quarterbacking:
- Is Patrick Mahomes falling into a bad habit?
- Thoughts about Derek Carr and the Raiders vertical game.
- Why Minnesota and Jacksonville are perfect fits for Justin Jefferson and Laviska Shenault, respectively.
- Matt’s impressions of CeeDee Lamb and Gabriel Davis.
- Could Tua Tagovailoa’s landing spot in Miami prove a better long-term situation for his development than Joe Burrow?
- Do quarterbacks have to be mobile to play in the NFL and what does ‘mobile’ mean to Mark and Matt?
- Is Philip Rivers done?
- Which NFL reserve quarterback would Mark and Matt like to see starting in the league and for which teams?
- Why the football on Mark’s basement shelf is deflated?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.