Matt Waldman and Dwain McFarland bring back the RSP NFL Film and Data podcast for a look at various players through the first month of the 2020 season.
Whether you play fantasy football or you’re a diehard NFL fan, this is the podcast of the week when it comes to the quality of insights you’ll get from Dwain’s data insights and my film breakdowns. Here are the topics from this two-hour podcast:
- Is Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s value on the rise or is he who we’ve seen thus far?
- Will James Conner earn bell-cow touches or do the Steelers have a firm cap on his weekly volume?
- Why is James Robinson “Dollar Store Joe Mixon,” in fantasy leagues despite having a different style and talent level?
- Has A.J. Green lost a step? Does he still have on-field value? Why isn’t he a great match for Joe Burrow’s talents?
- Tee Higgins’ role is emerging, but how does he fit within this offense?
- Why is Robert Tonyan having quality production, and when and how may that change?
- What makes Justin Herbert a compelling rookie and why is Keenan Allen feeling giddy?
- Why is Daniel Jones a quarterback horror story that fantasy players should abandon after the Dallas game?
- Are Teddy Bridgewater and the Panthers offense on the rise? Why Robby Anderson isn’t a fluke and D.J. Moore GMs should hold steady.
- Drew Brees is fine and Emmanuel Sanders is worth your patience.
- Josh Allen deserves praise for his improvement but what must Matt see that Allen hasn’t faced this year that Dwain was able to access data that validated Matt’s point?
As I said, it’s a great pod. Tune in and enjoy.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.