Matt Waldman’s post-Week 1 RSP Cast is 10 half-filtered thoughts on a variety of NFL, evaluation, and industry topics that have fantasy relevancy for the 2020 NFL season. Buckle up.
I’m calling this podcast the Half-Filtered Ten because it’s 10 subjects where I give you my point of view but only with a minor amount of cussing and vulgarity that I’d probably deliver if it were unfiltered. While not safe for young kids or those of you with religious stances that shelter your children from the evils of the world, most of you will enjoy it.
- Thoughts on the following players’ performances thus far:
- Evan Engram
- Rob Gronkowski
- Logan Thomas
- Antonio Gibson
- Mo Alie-Cox
- Rest In Peace Gale Sayers
- Michael Gallup and why a player’s role earns primary consideration before dying on a hill in a debate about his usage and value.
- Mike Davis and why you shouldn’t place so much weight on a team cutting a player.
- Keelan Cole: losing and re-gaining confidence. If you’ve never been through it, you haven’t lived enough life.
- Industry Thoughts and Advice:
- Take time away from social media weekly.
- Recognize others in your field.
- Be selective about your recognition.
- Don’t plagiarize.
- Cultivate a hobby outside of this space.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.