Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield point out the storylines that interest them most about every NFL team as we begin the 2020 season.
Welcome back to the Quick Game with Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman. Every other week, this duo of Rookie Scouting Portfolio writers will cover the NFL in quick-hitting fashion. With the season beginning tonight, they share their most appealing storylines of each team.
- Could Todd Gurley surprise with a return to elite production?
- How do the Ravens replace Earl Thomas?
- Why is Noah Fant on thinner ice than many realize?
- Mark’s thoughts on Aaron Donald’s work as a run defender.
- Why Matt may acknowledge that Joe Burrow is the more NFL-ready rookie but Tua Tagovailoa has a better immediate situation.
- Is the public too excited about the Raiders’ young receiving corps?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:15:21 — 138.0MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS