Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its summer NFL Projection Series with PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland. In this episode, they perform an in-depth look into a New Orleans Saints offense with a balanced offense that becomes more difficult to defend with the addition of a veteran and rookie to the receiving game.
Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman pairs up with Pro Football Focus fantasy analyst and high stakes competitor Dwain McFarland for their second year of projecting the NFL’s offenses. In this episode, Matt and Dwain discuss and debate a New Orleans Saints offense with a balanced offense that became even more compelling with the addition of two sneaky-good options.
- Why is Drew Brees the Survivor Man of NFL quarterbacks?
- The overrating of Taysom Hill’s impact on fantasy football.
- Why is Emmanuel Sanders so important to this offense accessing its ceiling of potential?
- Is tight end Jared Cook the true deep threat in this offense?
- Why rookie Adam Trautman could be a shockingly good rookie producer as a second tight end in this offense.
- Could this be Alvin Kamara’s career year?
- What makes Latavius Murray a priority mid-round fantasy pick?
For additional insights from the rest of the series, subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast on iTunes, Google Play, PodBean, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. I have posted this on the RSP Cast platform as well. You can also enjoy it on YouTube.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.