Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its summer NFL Projection Series with PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland. In this episode, they perform an in-depth look into a Los Angeles Rams offense whose fate is in the hands of a sub-par offensive line and a coach who must adjust.
Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman pairs up with Pro Football Focus fantasy analyst and high stakes competitor Dwain McFarland for their second year of projecting the NFL’s offenses. In this episode, Matt and Dwain discuss and debate the upside of the Rams’ ground game and which receiving options will emerge this year if Sean McVay does the right thing and adjusts to the league foiling his original offense.
- Can this offensive line support a ground game?
- Which running back is the best fit for this offensive line?
- Will Sean McVay stick with more 12 personnel sets or will he try to return to a wide zone system?
- How does this impact Jared Goff?
- Do we trust Tyler Higbee to pick up where he left off down the stretch of 2019?
- If McVay goes 12 personnel more often, how much does this hurt Cooper Kupp, if at all?
- Are there other receivers who could emerge with potential changes to the scheme?
For additional insights from the rest of the series, subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast on iTunes, Google Play, PodBean, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. I have posted this on the RSP Cast platform as well. You can also enjoy it on YouTube.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:44 — 88.5MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS