Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its summer NFL Projection Series with PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland. In this episode, they perform an in-depth look into a Las Vegas Raiders offense with a lot of skill-player promise.
Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman pairs up with Pro Football Focus fantasy analyst and high stakes competitor Dwain McFarland for their second year of projecting the NFL’s offenses. In this episode, Matt and Dwain discuss and debate the upside of the Raiders’ ground game and which receiving options will emerge this year.
- Is Josh Jacobs going to earn 60 catches in 2020 or is it a pipe dream?
- Why the public’s fears about Darren Waller are “monsters under the bed.”
- Is Lynn Bowden, Jr. a legitimate factor in 2020?
- Which rookie receiver is threatening Hunter Renfrow’s job and which is challenging Tyrell Williams?
- Is Jason Witten a red-zone factor this year?
- Why there are reasons for Raiders fans to remain encouraged with a Derek Carr offense but limited expectations for fantasy players.
For additional insights from the rest of the series, subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast on iTunes, Google Play, PodBean, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. I have posted this on the RSP Cast platform as well. You can also enjoy it on YouTube.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:54 — 90.0MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS