Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its summer NFL Projection Series with PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland. In this episode, they perform an in-depth look into a Denver Broncos offense hoping to emerge.
Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman pairs up with Pro Football Focus fantasy analyst and high stakes competitor Dwain McFarland for their second year of projecting the NFL’s offenses. In this episode, Matt and Dwain discuss the impact Drew Lock and several new additions to the Broncos’ offense.
- Is Courtland Sutton a true Alpha Receiver?
- How Denver will align Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler, Albert Okwuegbunam, and Noah Fant in its offense.
- Is Melvin Gordon the Broncos feature back or have we abandoned Phillip Lindsay too soon?
- Where is Drew Lock above average in a key passing metric and where does he falter?
- Why the coaching staff could be placing a governor on the production volume of this offense.
For additional insights from the rest of the series, subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast on iTunes, Google Play, PodBean, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. I have posted this on the RSP Cast platform as well.
Apologies for the abrupt ending with this episode, I split it in half with the Raiders podcast and didn’t tack and ending on it.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.