Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its summer NFL Projection Series with PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland. In this episode, they perform an in-depth look into a Los Angeles Chargers offense in transition.
Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman pairs up with Pro Football Focus fantasy analyst and high stakes competitor Dwain McFarland for their second year of projecting the NFL’s offenses. In this episode, Matt and Dwain discuss the impact of the Chargers’ new personnel on the offense.
- Is it accurate to judge Tyrod Taylor on his performance in Cleveland?
- What Taylor and rookie Justin Herbert bring to the Chargers offense that Philip Rivers didn’t.
- Could Austin Ekeler deliver top-five production at his position?
- Which receivers benefit most from Taylor and Herbert?
- The conditions where Justin Jackson and/or Joshua Kelley could have a significant impact?
For additional insights from the rest of the series, subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast on iTunes, Google Play, PodBean, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. I have posted this on the RSP Cast platform as well. You can also enjoy it on YouTube.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.