Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast returns with a July episode of the Quick Game with Mark Schofield and they cover everything from Cam Newton to marriage advice for Matt Harmon.
In this 90-minute episode of the Quick Game, Mark Schofield and discuss a dozen juicy football topics, what we’re watching on TV these days, and marriage advice for Yahoo! Matt Harmon:
- Who benefits most from Cam Newton in New England?
- What factors are you taking into account with Antonio Brown’s potential signing with the Seattle Seahawks?
- If the NFL restricts practice access to beat writers, what advice should fans heed about news from a second-hand source?
- Is taking a blanket approach of caution with rookies due to the coronavirus too reactionary?
- Have we abandoned our high expectations for Sammy Watkins too soon?
- Skill players from teams that will employ 12 personnel as its base look that will win or lose due to the alignment.
- Could we expect a record season from Tom Brady?
- What we value about quarterback footwork when scouting collegians.
- Will Drew Brees have another 5,000-yard campaign in 2020?
- Is Teddy Bridgewater a good fit in Carolina? Is he Carolina’s “Joe Burrow” without the deep accuracy?
- Our 2020 rookie sleepers.
And yes, TV talk and marital advice (or martial advice–depending on the marriage).
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.