Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman and Ross Tucker review the NFC East’s draft-day selections in this week’s College Draft.
For the next eight weeks, Ross Tucker and I will be sharing our thoughts on each team’s draft, a division at a time. This week, we begin with the NFC East:
- Why the Cowboys are banking on the health of Wisconsin C Tyler Biadasz to generate big-time draft-day value.
- New York’s promising tackle not named Andrew Thomas.
- The two receivers that Philadelphia drafted whose physical traits are modeled after DeSean Jackson.
- Why the addition and position designation of Antonio Gibson may tell us more about Washington’s view of Derrius Guice
- How Saahdiq Charles and Keith Ismael fit with the Washington ground game.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.