Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman joins Mac Robinson’s HurryUp Podcast for a conversation about the Cleveland Browns’ attempt at organizational alignment and how it trickling down to the offensive system.
Matt Waldman joins Mac Robinson for an hour-long conversation about the Cleveland Browns:
- The contrast between the way the Browns view Baker Mayfield and Nick Chubb under Freddie Kitchens and Kevin Stefanski.
- Why Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt will be among the most productive backfields in the NFL.
- Exploring how the remote possibility of Chubb earning 2,000 rushing yards could happen.
- Breaking down the Cleveland passing offense for the wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs in 2020.
- The improvements we should expect from Mayfield in this system.
- Thoughts on Donovan Peoples-Jones and Harrison Bryant’s prospects.
- Why safety Grant Delpit is a bargain in the second round.
Follow Mac Robinson @MacRobinson95 on Twitter as well as the @HurryUpPodcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.