On this week’s RSP Cast, Matt Waldman discusses landing spots for seven prospects from the 2020 NFL Draft class where one or two details about those players’ games could be the difference between starter production and careers as contributors or reserves.
This week’s podcast is a solo effort devoted to eight players who intrigue me—a quarterback and pairs of running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends. I explore the details of each of these players and their landing spots to reveal why fans should monitor those players for 1-2 developments that could unlock their games to another level:
- How Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins could be on the brink of stardom by the end of the season.
- Why Detroit’s coaching staff and Kerryon Johnson are the reasons D’Andre Swift a boom-bust prospect in Detroit.
- Jake Fromm is in a sink-or-swim situation and if he shows signs of swimming, look out in 2021 or 2022.
- Antonio Gandy-Golden’s small-school affiliation may be the key to him out-performing his draft position.
- The player on New England’s squad who could potentially deliver what Phillip Dorsett couldn’t.
- Why Harrison Bryant’s situation is better than it appears in Cleveland.
- The Atlanta tight end who could emerge from UDFA anonymity to become a viable NFL starter
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio and post-draft addition for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.