The Dynasty War Zone welcomes RSP’s Matt Waldman to the podcast for a conversation about 2020 NFL Draft prospects.
Football fans have identified most of the top-tier of NFL Draft talent. What should we know about the players in the next two tiers? Matt Waldman drops by the Dynasty War Zone pod for a conversation about several of those offensive skill players:
- Where’s Washington quarterback Jacob Eason’s best fit?
- Is Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts a viable developmental prospect?
- Is Boston College running back A.J. Dillon capable of becoming a three-down back?
- Why is Utah running back Zack Moss a polarizing player among fans?
- Can Appalachian State running back Darrynton Evans become an NFL contributor?
- What makes Ilinois State running back James Robinson a compelling Day Three or UDFA option?
- Is USC wide receiver Michael Pittman underrated?
- Kentucky wide receiver Lynn Bowden, Jr.’s future timeline for relevancy.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse
2 responses to “The Dynasty War Zone Pod Featuring RSP’s Matt Waldman”
Matt Having trouble finding the Podcast for Dynasty War Zone
Give it another look. I embedded it to the page.