In this new episode of the RSP Quick Game, Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman discuss NFL free agency and the NFL Draft.
This week’s RSP Quick Game makes the title an ironic one. We go in-depth on a number of topics:
- Mark discovers offensive line play.
- DeAndre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson, Bill O’Brien, and the Texans-Cardinals trade.
- Our favorite and least favorite free agency signings.
- What have we learned this year as evaluators that may take 2-3 years to confirm the initial lesson?
- Tagovailoa or Burrow?
- Love or Herbert?
- Signal and noise from quarterback charting.
- Jake Fromm, J.T. O’Sullivan, drop lengths, and arm velocity.
- Justin Jefferson, Justin Madubuike, and other non-QB prospects we love from the 2020 class.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.