Matt Waldman’s RSP joins the Rockpile Report for an extended conversation about the 2020 Running Back class.
- Why is Jonathan Taylor the best pure runner in this class but not the RSP’s top back?
- Which backs are potentially strong matches for the Buffalo Bills on Day 2, Day3, and from the UDFA pool?
- Who are some of Matt’s sleepers in this running back class?
- Why is the running back position not a simple plug-and-play solution from anywhere in the draft?
- Who is Matt’s top-rated back in this class?
You can find this and more on the Rockpile Report.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.