Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman discuss the workouts that Matt values highly for the players that he studies for the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication, the players who need good workouts this week, and the player Matt thinks will excel in specific workouts.
The 2020 Combine is underway and if you’re seeking a quick preview for the drive home, Ross and I have you covered:
- Why I value the shuttle workouts most for the positions that I study.
- When I incorporate the 40-yard dash and vertical with greater weight into my analysis.
- Changes I’d make to NFL Combine workouts.
- Why I’m eagerly anticipating the workout results of these players:
- CB Amik Robertson
- TE Hunter Bryant
- WR CeeDee Lamb
- RB Rico Dowdle
- RB Jauan Jennings
- TE Cheyenne O’Grady
- RB Joshua Kelley
- RB Scottie Phillips
- My list of players who should have strong workouts.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
2 responses to “The College Draft with Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman: 2020 NFL Combine Preview–Part II”
Matt, have you had a chance to evaluate Devin Asiasi? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Hey may wind up in the publication.