In this episode of the RSP Quick Game, Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield share their impressions of the Senior Bowl practices, preview the Super Bowl, broach Joe Burrow’s arm strength, and discuss the grind of football analysis as a living.
Here are the specifics of our Quick Game conversation:
- What must SF do to have a competitive game?
- What must KC do to have a competitive game?
- What game script is most likely to unfold?
- What is the least likely gm script?
- Senior Bowl: What did you find most compelling from the practices?
- Joe Burrow’s arm strength…how have you assessed it? Will fit matter and how so if it does?
- Are there physical considerations for the writing profession?
- How do you organize your information and resources when studying a quarterback?
- Do you have a system you follow when studying a player?
- When you hear the phrase, “the grind,” what does it mean to you that might be lost on others?
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:15:34 — 69.2MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS